City of Sunrise Southwest WTP
ADS Engineering provided electrical and instrumentation design for the City of Sunrise Southwest Water Treatment Plant rehabilitation. Water treatment is based on lime softening system with two gravity filtration systems, ground storage and distribution pumping system, as well as related chemical systems.
- Design replacement of a plant distribution system that included MCC and ATS switch for normal and emergency electrical power distribution, to furnish electrical power to existing and new facilities.
- Implementation of variable frequency drives to high service and transfer pumping systems.
- Addition of new filter system, chemical systems, existing chemical systems upgrade and CO2 system addition.
- New systems area lighting/convenience power and grounding.
- Design of plantwise control system with hot backup redundant PLC system with Remote Input Output panels, redundant fiber optic communication data highway for the monitoring and control of on site plant systems for the operation of the Plant and redundant SCADA system.
- Instrumentation implementation.
City of Sunrise Utilities Department
15400 Watermill Rd
Davie, Florida 33331
3011 S.W Silliston Road
Gainesville, Florida 32608